Friday, August 9, 2013

Danielle Manaois, The Love of the Saints

" By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:35

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious oil upon the head, coming down upon the beard, even Aaron’s beard, coming down upon the edge of his robes." Psalm 133:1-2

     It's a beautiful thing when you see these verses fulfilled through the people of God!  The third Sunday of July, the Lord sent me to Grace Truth Church to present the ministry in Papua, Indonesia.  Although I was nervous speaking to the church, it was a blessing to share this ministry and see people get excited about it!  After the presentation, I had a small table set up with a slideshow of Papua displayed on my laptop, some letters, and memorabilia from Papua.  People chatted with me while they looked at the table.  It was a blessing to talk with the saints about Papua!

     One of my first emotions I had when I thought about partnership development was fear.  I was afraid to speak in front of numerous amounts of people.  However, as the Lord sends me to various churches, I have been greatly encouraged!  It's very cool to meet other believers who love the Lord and are zealous for His kingdom work in the the world!  Although I meet strangers on these trips, due to Christ, I am able to have sweet fellowship with these "strangers," who are actually my brothers and sisters in Christ.  We are unified in Christ and, thus, are able to dwell in unity.  Praise God for this precious gift!

     I look forward to visiting more churches and fellowshipping with God's people!

No comments:

Post a Comment