Friday, July 19, 2013

Danielle Manaois Long term Missionary

 My name is Danielle Manaois and I am a member of Rockport Baptist Church in Arnold, MO.  God has richly blessed me through the preaching, teaching, and sweet fellowship while at this church.  In Acts 13, the Holy Spirit sends out Barnabas and Saul for missionary work.  Likewise, God is calling me out from Rockport Baptist Church to serve as a missionary in Papua, Indonesia.  Although I leave my wonderful church family, I look forward to serving the Lord in Papua.
     Currently, I am presenting the Lord's ministry in Papua to various churches.  I presented for the first time to a church in Georgia this past May.   God graciously blessed that trip and gave me such joy to speak about the work and need in Papua.  I saw God abundantly answer many prayers during that trip!  Glory to God!

     God has opened up another opportunity to share the ministry this coming Sunday, July 21st to another church in Georgia!  I just found out today and am so grateful to the Lord for this opportunity!  Praise the Lord!

     A few prayer needs:
  1. Please ask the Lord to help me present clearly and confidently in Him.
  2. Please pray that I will be a blessing to the local body.
I also have a blog with many pictures of my time spent in Indonesia: http://daniellemanaois.blogspot.com/

For His glory,

Danielle Manaois

No comments:

Post a Comment